Friday 23 August 2013

Close Remembrance by Anna Zaires (The Krinar Chronicles #3)

Genres: Adult, Sci-fi, Romance
Publication Date: September 2nd 2013
POV: Alternating - Third-person, Past tense
Smut-O-Meter: 9 out of 10
My Rating: 4 out of 5

_______________

The stunning conclusion to the critically acclaimed series that has won thousands of fans!

When a ruthless enemy finally strikes, Mia and Korum will face the biggest test of their relationship yet. But it’s Korum’s own secrets that may ultimately tear them apart.

From the beaches of Costa Rica to a planet in a distant galaxy, theirs is a love story that may change the world...

_______________

This book was so great and a perfect ending to Korum and Mia's story. I was amazed by the Korum POV content. I was surprised by all his inner workings. He is really an extraordinary man and I love him so much. I loved him before but mostly because of how mysterious and deliciously intimidating he was. But now that I know what is inside of him I just melt. His world revolves around Mia. He would and has done almost anything for her. Her wish is his command. I love how it was said that the greatest force for peace between the Ks and humanity is Korum's love for Mia. Wow! That's some Homer sh!* right there.

"Her huge blue eyes ... made him want to slay dragons..."

Korum and Mia's relationship is amazing and tumultuous and I loved seeing it come all this way. It was the HEA to end all HEAs. Not only were they happy and in love and going to live HEA, but then they [discover a way to restore Mia's memories]. And as if that weren't enough, Korum's gotta [go and propose! And then they have the biggest wedding in the history of Earth and Krinar]! Then they find out [that they can have children!?] Then the cherry on top is [the Elders granting Mia's family immortality]. The good news just did not stop rolling!

This book had some tension at the beginning with the mysterious K who I won't reveal to you, but after that it was pretty smooth sailing. I was sort of missing the tension that I loved so much about the first two books, but I am happy that Korum and Mia are have such a bright future ahead of them. And I cannot wait for what else the K and Anna Zaires have in store for me in The Krinar Captive!

"I enjoy you, Mia--you enhance every moment of my existence. Your smile, your laugh--even your stubbornness--make me happier than I've ever been before."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...